Friday, November 28, 2014

#22 - Easy Sweet Breakfast

chop banana in bowl
add honey on top
cinnamon
and something crunchy like granola or cereal for little crunch

*as a note, during finding control of my diet, for those questioning the amount of sweets I use. I do have a sweet tooth that was way worse than this kind of meal, so I am doing things in small steps to replace unhealthy things and currently my step is to try replacing white refine sugar or at least try not to eat sugar during day till very end of day is my goal for now, later on be removing all white sugar, and later on maybe less sweets. But this replacing sweets with honey, I have lost weight so far. So this plan has been working for me, otherwise if I avoid 100% I end up exploding later.

No comments:

Post a Comment